Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me about my breastfeeding post. Hearing words of encouragement and similar stories are so nice to read, and those who have made jokes and light of the situation thank you! Laughter seriously helps everything. I think the best thing I have heard yet was that "I'll have nipples of leather in no time" so not to worry, thanks for that Ness. :)

Charlie's favorite new position is being held on daddy's forearm. He was just so content this morning being held by Justin, Charlie didn't even mind the bouncing up and down while Justin was trying to do Keepie Uppies (which btw is a new term for me and in case you know nothing about soccer either here is the definition to keepie uppies - is the skill of juggling with a football using feet, lower legs, knees, chest, shoulders, and head, without allowing the ball to hit the ground).


No comments:

Post a Comment