Friday, March 4, 2011

Mini Date

Last night Justin and I went on a little mini date for few hours. After feeding Charlie around 7, Nana babysat while we snuck downstairs to a new bar that just opened by our apartment. It was so nice to just have some alone time with Justin. It was a beautiful night and we sat outside chatting about how life has changed and just generally catching up. I just love him so much, and after all these years still feel like he is my boyfriend who I just want to chat with for hours while holding his hand.
An added bonus to going on a date was I got to wear these new wedges that I bought a few months ago that haven't been worn because they have been too tight to wear with my swollen pregnant feet! :)
This past week has had it's ups and downs, having a newborn is definitely hard work. It is rewarding and fun but also tiring and stressful at times. Each day though I feel like I get to know Charlie a little more and become more confident with what I am doing. As much as I am enjoying every minute with Charlie, getting away for a little with my hubby was just what I needed yesterday!
At the end of our date we discussed different ways we could convince my Dad that my Mom needs to stay in Singapore indefinitely so we could get mini dates more often. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Been there girlfriend. Evan and I lose our minds with dates when my mom and/or dad come visit! BTW...Shoes are WAY cute!

    ReplyDelete