Thursday, March 24, 2011

Charlie's 1st bottle!

So last night was the first night that Charlie used a bottle! For the last almost 5 weeks I have been purely feeding him myself. I have not been expressing milk, except for the one day we used a syringe when we were having issues feeding. Even though I am looking forward to the freedom that will come with someone else being able to feed Charlie, I was kind of jealous when Justin fed him last night. I would not have expected to feel that way a few weeks ago when all I wanted to do was give Charlie a bottle. It has been a bonding thing that Charlie and I have been doing 8-10 times a day, that I have really come to enjoy once we were doing it properly. It was funny not being the one to feed him last night, but I am sure I will get over that. Justin really liked being involved with feeding Charlie, this will be their new evening routine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment