Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loin of pork with fennel

When my Mom was in town we were watching Barefoot Contessa and she made this amazing looking dish with pork lion that was stuffed with a fennel and onion mixture. We thought it would be a fun meal to make on her last night in town. We put the dish together earlier in the day, but we ended up having a big lunch and didn't cook it that night. So even though it was a feast just for two, Justin and I made it on our own the night she had left and it was SO good. I love pork but I don't cook a lot of it, and this was a pretty easy dish to put together and you can make it in advance and cook before serving. I will definitely make it next time we have guests around. It reminded me of the holidays, it was a really hearty meal. Click here for the recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment