Monday, October 4, 2010

Active Weekend

I had quite the active weekend. Saturday I had a work get together, our boss organized a private spin class at a gym for all the instructors from our studio. It was a great class, and the gym was in downtown on the 10th floor and the whole room was windows so it was such a cool view to have while working out. We all love challenging ourselves when working out and we all get along really well so it is fun when we are all able to get together at one time to work out.

Sunday Justin and I and some friends of ours went to the MacRitchie Reservoir for a long walk. The scenery there is just amazing, you don't feel like you are in Singapore. We saw lots of creatures, the biggest ants I've ever seen and tons of monkeys! We walked for about 2 1/2 hours before heading to lunch for a much deserved hamburger. My legs are so sore today! I love feeling like myself again and being able to enjoy an active weekend like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment