Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sweet Memories

This Saturday, October 9th, will be my one year anniversary with my husband! This past year has flown by! We have done so much traveling and have had so many changes, e.g. baby on the way, that it truly has been one of our best years together. With that said, ever since I met Justin at the ripe age of 19 I have never laughed with, smiled at or loved anyone as much as him. He really does complete me. Without getting too mushy I thought I'd share some old photos of us, starting back in 2004 when we first really fell for each other. These photos seem like they were taken ages ago, we both look so much younger and Justin still had long hair! :)

Rimini, Summer 2004
Florence, Summer 2004
New York, October 2004
The Lion King musical
Florence, NYE 2004
We DANCED the night away
Hawaii, 2005
New York, March 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment