Monday, September 6, 2010

Brunch

This past Sunday we went to a great brunch at the Capella hotel in Sentosa. I had never even heard of this hotel, and it is apparently one of the most luxourious hotels in Singapore. The views and the pool were breathtaking. We sat outside by the pool for brunch with a view of the ocean. Laura was in town that we just went to Thailand with, and we met up with out mutual friends Sarah and Nick. Brunches are usually a very popular option on Sunday's because of the free flow of alcoholic drinks for 3+ hours. This was my first brunch where I did not partake in the drinking festivities, which I would normally be getting full value out of. But, I was still very happy eating away and sipping on virgin bloody mary's all day. After brunch we went up to an outside lounge and listened to a band while dancing and bouncing up on down on the couches and drank and mingled till past 7 at night. It was a really fun day.

Us and SarahEveryone singing along with the bandFollowed by bouncing to the music
P.s. This is my 3rd post of the day!!! This should make up for the lack of blogging the last 2 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment