Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunday Funday

We started out our Sunday with a dip in the pool. Justin wore his favorite shirt on the way down. I love it when he wears this, cracks me up every time. For the record, in case you were concerned, he does not wear this shirt in public.Then we spent the afternoon furniture shopping. We needed some bits and bobs for around the apartment, which included some extra seating for our dining table and living room. We have so many guests coming in the next few months and really wanted it to be more comfortable. It was an extremely successful day of shopping, pictures to come soon once everything is in it's place and hung.

We both needed a reward after shopping, so we stopped at a local wine deli shop. Justin had a glass of wine and I splurged on a chocolate mousse cake.While we were eating and chatting away, we noticed the couple next to us was a little quiet. We realized it was because the girl was ASLEEP!! Asleep at the table, at 5 in the afternoon in public. What the heck? I could hardly contain my laughter and forced Justin to take several pictures of the different "sleeping positions" that she got herself in over about a half an hour. HAHAHA! This provided endless entertainment for us, as you can imagine.
That night I experimented with a little foot skin rejuvenation. My feet have been so dry, and not so pretty recently and Justin and I found this Japanese product called Milky Feet that is supposed to work wonders. I had to wear these socks for an hour and apparently in the next week or two my skin will peel and "milky skin" with reveal itself. I will let you know how the results work out. Justin got full amusement out of my stylish socks.Overall, it was an eventful and productive Sunday. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment