Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grappa

I was looking through my photos of our honeymoon in Capri this morning and saw these that I just had to post. This night was seriously one of the best nights there. It was also the last night I had grappa. Have you ever tried this?! It is a very strong liquor that Italians drink after dinner. Justin and I actually really like it, but had WAY too much the week of our wedding and on the honeymoon. It usually turns the evening into a new direction, if you know what I mean. Here we are still normal pre grappa toast.Down in one!And all carnage ensues after that!
Bear in mind we are in a nice restaurant, we are grown adults, we are on our honeymoon and we just realized we left the hotel looking like twins.
I can't believe we weren't kicked out. What an embarrassment!!! But it was so worth it for these photographic memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment