Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No Bake Cheesecake

I was elected to make a birthday cake for my boss today. I asked her husband what she likes, and he said nothing chocolate. I was kinda stuck on what to make since my specialties are brownies, cake and cookies that all include chocolate so after discussing some ideas with a coworker she recommended making cheesecake. I found a super easy recipe that requires no baking, and it actually turned out really good so I wanted to share. Beware, this is not healthy at all. But then again not many desserts are! Justin snapped some photos of me preparing it this morning, don't mind the sweaty mess that I am in, I had just finished a spin class.You can find a link to the recipe here, if you try this I didn't make the sauce topping so not sure how that tastes but the filling and crust is delicious. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment