Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Molton Brown


For Christmas a few years ago my mother in law gave me a molton brown travel kit filled with all sorts of goodies. I had never used their products before and I fell in love with this body lotion by them called celestial maracuja body souffle (the name itself is enough to fall in love with). The smell is heavenly and I feel so pampered when I put it on after showers. I just bought a new jar which spiked my enthusiasm to write this post. Seriously try it, or just buy some more for me ;)!!


2 comments:

  1. I just picked up a Molton Brown travel set but mine didnt have this in it. Annoying! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer! well you have to try it next time. i love their lip gloss too. have fun in greece and congrats again on passing your test!!

    ReplyDelete