Thursday, March 11, 2010

Work

Today was one of those days where I really enjoyed my job!! I love those days. I have been teaching pilates for almost 10 months now, and there are up and down days with the job. Depending on the people who attend the class it can be quite challenging to teach a group of people with different strengths and different knowledge of pilates. So after some classes I just don't feel like it was the best if I saw some people lost or struggling, but then there are other days like today where I taught for 5 hours straight and every client and class seem to grasp the moves and have a really good workout. I left work in the best mood knowing I gave my clients a great start to their day.

Teaching pilates has really changed my life in Singapore. There is a confidence and buzz you get from working that I was lacking for the first year or so we lived here. Not working I enjoyed a lot of "me" time, learning to cook, staying active and finding hobbies to fill the days but I am so thankful to have learned a new craft while living here that I hope I will be teaching for many years to come. Here are a few photos of a recent photo shoot at our studio. If you haven't tried pilates on the reformer, you should!! It will change your life :)
And here is me hanging! My favorite move to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment