Thursday, April 1, 2010

And I'm off....

This will be me in about 12 hours!!
I leave for California tomorrow morning for a super busy and fun few weeks!! There is SO much planned while I am home. Sam's bridal shower, Easter, playing with friend's in town, Sam's bach party in Santa Barbara, visiting friends in Seattle and Sam's wedding. I am always sad to leave my hubby but he will thankfully be away on business in Europe after this weekend so I won't feel like I am neglecting him too much. After working all morning I headed to get my sleeping pill prescription refilled to prepare for the coma like state I will put myself in for my 19 hour journey tomorrow, now all I have left to do is finish packing for the both of us! For our last night together I am making bloke's pasta, Justin's favorite, for dinner and finishing our season of LOST! Happy Easter! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment