Friday, April 5, 2013

Oppsie

I can't believe my last update was in February!  Oppsie. In my defense it has been quite a month, sorry for the lack of updates.  There are plenty of things that happened since my last post, some fun outings with my mom before she left, Justin's birthday, our friend Chris coming to town, a trip to Thailand etc etc.  However, Charlie threw my iPhone into my coffee about a month ago and since most my photos on here come from my phone that created a problem.  I got a replacement phone right away but the latest and greatest iPhone wasn't compatible with my 2 year old Mac Pro computer.   Craziness. So it took a few weeks to get the software and get everything working again. The lack of posts started then.

 The main excuse I haven't been updating things is I have been feeling really sick.  I always thought when pregnant women complained about not feeling well in their first trimester they were kind of playing the pregnancy card because I just never experienced anything that bad.  But, I take it all back!  It can get BAD!  So with that said, I am pregnant!  12 weeks yesterday to be exact.  Due date is October 17th.  Besides not feeling great there have been some issues, but baby is great which is most important.  Because of these "issues" I was actually put on bed rest for the past 2 weeks.  I was put on bed rest right before our 10 day holiday with our best friends to Sri Lanka, which has been planned for like a year.  The brave dad Justin is, sucked it up and took Charlie without me!  It has really given me time to rest, as you can imagine that isn't easy with a toddler around, and it has given them good bonding time together.  But I miss them like CRAZY! They aren't back until Monday, and I just can't wait to pick them up from the airport.  Here are some pictures of Charlie having fun there. 

Charlie and Ali having a serious conversation.
 Justin and Laura with Charlie and baby Orla in a tuk tuk.
 The kids on Easter searching for eggs.
 The kids out at lunch. They look like they could all be related!
 Tom and Charlie splashing around.
 Charlie posing with the tuk tuks they took to lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment