Thursday, April 25, 2013

Moving forward

I have had my moments this week, but we are getting on.  Today I did my first form of exercise in 5 or 6 weeks.  I decided to go to a yoga class.  I always find I get into a zone and thought it would be a good release.  At the studio I attend at the end of every class the instructor says an inspirational quote. It is such a nice way to end the class, you are lying there feeling good about what you've just done and the room is silent and these quotes always resonate with me somehow.  Today the instructor said something along the lines of this: Have the strength to cope with the things we can not change, have the courage to change the things we can, and have the wisdom to know the difference between the two.  I teared up right then and there, that quote could not have been more for me during this time.  It was as if she was speaking to me. It was a good way to start the day.  It was rejuvenating.

This week I am catching up on some lost time with my little boy. With all the bed rest, not being able to carry him or go on walks I am taking full advantage of our time together. We have had lots of giggles and cuddles which is exactly what this momma needs!  Some pictures below of Charlie enjoying his own babychino (steamed milk with foam in an espresso cup!) while we were out.  He loves acting like us drinking his own "coffee".


 Milk mustache anyone?
(please ignore his finger nails, I swear we bathe him)



Thank goodness for this boy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment