Monday, February 11, 2013

Kith

There is a cafe under our building called Kith that I just love.  I am a very loyal customer, and now so is Charlie.  Justin laughs at how loyal I actually am.  Another coffee shop opened a few doors down and the first time I went to try it I almost died of embarrassment when the owner of Kith saw me.  I felt like I betrayed her.  Justin thought I was crazy.

I have been going through phases with coffee, but when I am drinking it we go there everyday.  So not only do they love me as a loyal customer but all the employees know Charlie by name. They get his animal cookies right when we order because they know he is too impatient to wait till we sit down, they always know our order, they play with him.  It is great.  They have loads of toys for kids and it is always packed with families.  Literally, no matter what time of day you go there are families there.  So for me it is so nice that I can park up at a table, Charlie can run around and play and we both enjoy ourselves.  Charlie doesn't sit still for long these days so Kith is my perfect alternative so we are both happy.  

I attempted a few pictures while at Kith to send to Justin since he has been traveling all week.  Charlie was being quite the jokester!







Long story short, Kith is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment