Thursday, August 5, 2010

U2!!!

Last year while desperately searching for Christmas presents for my husband, who by the way is always hard to buy for, he made a random comment that before he dies he has to go to a U2 concert. Light bulbs went off in my head, and I searched for any upcoming tours and bought tickets for us to see U2 in Frankfurt, Germany next week August 10th. I am hoping that even though my hubby has had to wait 8 months to get his Christmas present, it will be worth it. I am so excited and we have pretty good seats!!! I also have never been to Germany, so double bonus. We leave tomorrow and are spending a few days in London catching up with family and friends before heading to Germany.

Here is a little taste of what we get to experience next week, this is one of my favorite songs. Our photographer put this song on a slide show of photos from our wedding, I watched that slide show SO many times and it still brings back vivid memories of the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment