Friday, August 20, 2010

Long time no see!

Sorry for the lack of blogging! Our trip to London and Germany was so much fun. We had some good weather most days in London, which was so enjoyable, and got to catch up with a few good friends. Germany was absolutely gorgeous, and the concert was superb. The concert was much bigger than I had anticipated, it was in a soccer stadium and there were 55,000 people there! They were such great performers. I will post some pictures of our trip this weekend.

The real reason for my absence on my blog is that I have been so jet lagged this week. I am so used to taking sleeping pills to make me sleep when I travel abroad, but since I am PREGNANT I haven't been able to take them this trip. And there you have it, my big reveal!! I am expecting our first baby on March 4th, 2011 and am 12 weeks along!! The past 3 months have not been the smoothest of 1st trimesters, which is why we have kept quiet about the big news, but the baby is very strong, healthy and everything is on track. I will be doing updates of me and the growing baby on here so stay tuned. :)

We saw the doctor today and baby Nicolson was jumping around for us. It is already hyper active like his father. The baby even gave us a thumb's up. We find out the gender on our next appointment, September 17th, the day after my birthday.
Have a good weekend. xoxo

2 comments: