Monday, August 23, 2010

Portobello Prosciutto Burger!!!

Ok, this was one of the best dinner's I have made in a while. It was kind of like my own version of a burger and fries. These portobello prosciutto burgers did not disappoint, I even got a "wicked" out of Justin. You can find the entire recipe here. The blog I found the recipe on is AMAZING by the way, if you want inspiration for dinner check it out. Her pictures leave you salivating. I followed the directions exactly, even soaking the mushrooms in red wine (the closest I will be getting to my favorite beverage for a few months!), I did however leave the prosciutto off mine as preggo ladies are advised not to eat deli meats. The basil mayo was so good! I served with sliced sweet potatoes baked with olive oil and salt and pepper.
DELICIOUS. THE END.

1 comment:

  1. PW! LOVE her!! We're having these for dinner tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete