Friday, September 28, 2012

Update

I have too much to update on here, but am currently sitting out on our terrace at our beach house and don't have it in me to write too much. So, to sum things up, I had two amazing friends come in to town over the weekend.  I really treasure the time I get to spend with them since the visits are so few and far between these days.  My sister also delivered my niece on Friday morning.  I was actually in the room while she was born, which really deserves a post all to itself.  I was so grateful to experience it, and baby Catherine is too precious for words.  Justin arrived Monday, which was the same day we checked into our beach house.  We are renting it until we go to New Orleans for the wedding.  It has been SO relaxing to be by the water.  Charlie is a beach baby for sure, it's hard to get him out of the water or sand when its time to leave.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment