Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birthday

My 28th birthday was on Sunday.  Besides the fact that I spent it away from my hubby, it was a nice day.  I have not been in California since my 20th birthday, so it was lovely to have a low key family day.  We had breakfast by the beach in Crystal Cove at a restaurant called Beachcombers.  While we waited (for 45 minutes!) for a table Charlie put his feet in the ocean and played in the sand.  We were all ready to eat by the time we sat down.  Instead of a cake, I splurged on lemon ricotta blueberry pancakes!  So yummy.  Charlie loved the maple syrup he got to try!  For the rest of the day we hung out at home.  Charlie napped and we laid out and went swimming.  We had an early dinner at my favorite sushi place Tommy's.  Charlie, again was pretty good.  He loves edamame beans and miso soup. Things sure have changed since my 20th birthday, but all for the better.  2 years till 30! Yikes!
 My new bling from GG.
 Blowing out my candle.

 And here is Charlie playing in the water.  He was so unhappy when we made him leave.



No comments:

Post a Comment