Monday, August 27, 2012

While the parents are away, Charlie will play

While we jetted off to Ireland, Charlie stayed home with our maid Beth.  We went back and forth with what to do with Charlie, and in the end thought leaving him in his environment with his normal schedule was most fair for him.  We have never left Charlie with anyone but family, but Justin and I both felt totally comfortable having Beth take care of him.  Thankfully I also have wonderful friends here that arranged to have Charlie over and he was able to do his normal school class and gym classes with Beth.  It was definitely the right decision for him to stay.  

I kept getting videos and photo updates throughout the few days, seeing his smiley face made being away from him much easier.






The best was this video sent from my friend Alina.  I watched it a million times.


No comments:

Post a Comment