Wednesday, June 20, 2012

iPhone pictures galore

Sorry for my absence.  I have not had the urge to blog recently.  We are back in Singapore now.  My mom flew home with me and Charlie, Charlie thankfully was very good on the flight back!  I couldn't handle another bad flight, he must have known.  Justin got back the day after us and we have been enjoying getting back into our routines.  I have worked out every day this week, which has been so nice after doing nothing for 3 weeks in California.  I just synced my phone and have loads of pictures that I decided to dump on my page from the past few months! Hopefully this makes up for the lack of updates.  :)

This hair was too funny to not capture!
 
 Me and Charlie running around town.


 Charlie wanted to try on hats at Zara. I obliged of course.
 Charlie's favorite new thing, play kitchens! He loves all the buttons.
 Recent date night at our new local favorite, Humerstones.
Ice cream on the walk home.

  
Charlie's best buds at our house for a play date.
 Pool time!
 My mother's day breakfast, so spoiled. Mimosas along with it, of course.


 Charlies favorite sleeping position.
 Breakfast face.
 On our flight to the US, you can see Charlie is a zombie.  He was SO over tired poor thing.
 My favorite ladies in California.
 And some of my favorite men!
 Charlie at Little Gym in California.
 "Where is all the good food?!"
 Pancake breakfast at Pastis in NY.  Yum.
 Drinks at the Gansevort rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment