Thursday, June 21, 2012

iPhone pics continued

For some reason it didn't let me post all my pics in the last post so here are the rest.  :)

Charlies first Angel game.
 He is so handsome, right?!
 Out and about in Newport.
 Before our bike ride.
 Charlie and his favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Mouse.
 Taking pictures to send to Dus.
 Charlie loves the swings!
 Yes I did try on my old cheer uniform, and yes it did zip up.  Holla.
 Papa and Charlie holding hands leaving our favorite sushi place.
 On our way to the airport to fly home, Charlie was obviously excited.
 My mom loved Singapore airlines, she requested photos on the plane.
 Walking around the river back in Singapore.
 Finally back with Dus!!
 Swinging at Bishan Park.


Ok, that should get you up to date with photos!  More updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment