Thursday, December 1, 2011

Phuket

Charlie's first trip to Thailand was great. He was in the water all day and loved it. He had his first trip to the beach, he wasn't so sure about the sand but did so well in the ocean with daddy. Both the flights were not great, they happened to be during nap time and Charlie isn't great at sleeping when there are other things going on around him. A sleep deprived Charlie is not the best, let's just say one lady actually had the nerve to ask me to move. That's a whole other story, but needless to say I am nervous about our 20 hour flight to the US next week since an hour and a half flight to Phuket was terrible. But back to our vacation, the villa Justin booked was insanely gorgeous. It was two stories and had a private pool, it was very very nice. Breakfast everyday started with champagne, so no complaining there! And we all relaxed and read and swam all day, it was glorious. I missed Thai food, it is so delicious! My mom loved trying everything. Here are a few of my favorite pics, the rest can be viewed on my facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment