Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Charlie meets Santa

We went down to Fashion Island for Charlie to meet Santa the day before Christmas Eve. After waiting in line for an hour in a half, all I could think was Charlie better smile! I anxiously placed him on Santa's lap, and he instantly started crying. After Justin, my sister, mom and I all started calling his name and trying to make him laugh he looked seriously into the camera for his photo with Santa. I can't say it was Charlie's favorite thing to do, and Justin has no interest in waiting in line to do that again but I was very happy that we have a photo of Charlie and Santa on his first Christmas.

Waiting in line. Apparently our family likes stripes.
Poor Charlie forced to sit with Santa. It is a good Santa though isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment