Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Lights

First off I would like to say when Justin gets to California on Monday we plan to buy a fancy schmancy camera that takes professional looking photos so you don't have to suffer through any more blurry iPhone photos!

My mom and I hung up Christmas lights the other night. It was absolutely freezing and our fingers felt like they were going to fall off from numbness, but we did it! I love Christmas lights.I also love this little man who is so good at smiling at the camera it is ridiculous.And a little pic of Charlie basking in the sun and enjoying the crazy wind here in Cali. Charlie treats grass kind of like sand, he is not so sure about it and wont really move around.Lastly, I can't resist Charlie's rosy cheeks here and dressing him in layers. I actually love just clothing my child in anything since he mostly lives in a diaper in Singapore :).

No comments:

Post a Comment