Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Wedding!

The weekend of my sister's wedding was so much fun! Justin made it Friday night, YEA! We had a nice dinner just the two of us and then met up with my sister and some out of town guests at the Cannery in Newport. Saturday night was the rehearsal, followed by dinner at Muldoons. Sam was pretty stressed leading up to the wedding, and was really enjoying herself that weekend which was great to see.
Sam gave the bridesmaids necklaces with our initials that are so cute. She said a nice little something about everyone while handing them out before dinner. I was crying of course!
You can see the necklace in this one
The day of the wedding the girls met early for hair and makeup. The room getting ready was full of excitement and laughs. Samantha looked absolutely stunning, the best I have ever seen her. She was glowing! I said this in my speech, but she literally did take my breath away when she walked in the church!I was so nervous for my speech. There was 360 people there and I am not comfortable with speaking in public by any means. I practiced so many times, and ended up getting everything out without being an emotional wreck. I think it ended up being a hit!The rest of the night was spent catching up with old friends and getting our groove on. It was a beautiful wedding. Sam left for her honeymoon in Hawaii the next morning, I have talked to her a few times and she sounds very relaxed and super happy. Justin and I are back in Singapore, both slightly jet lagged but happy to be back in our house. Overall we had an amazing time in California, it was a great trip! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment