Tuesday, September 3, 2013

California Fun

Charlie and I spent two weeks in California for the end of summer.  It had almost been a whole year since we had been back.  That is the longest I have gone without going home since I moved to Singapore, so it was much needed!  We always love going back and playing at Nana and Papa's house and seeing my brother and sister and of course my sweet baby niece.  We also got quality time with GG and I was lucky enough to have two of my best friends come in to town at the same time!  

Charlie got quite a tan, we were outside all the time.  Either at the park, riding bikes, swimming in the pool or at the beach.  It was a great trip back, we can't wait for Christmas.

On our flight there Charlie insisted on wearing his pilot hat that my friend Lacey gave him for his 2nd birthday through the airport and on the plane.  It was such a sight to see. Everyone was saluting him and saying "Hello Captain." He kept a serious face while waving back. So cute and so funny.
Riding the Balboa Ferry.

 Hanging out with Scott. It had been almost a year in a half since we have seen each other!

 The sweetest baby girl.
 Sam took Charlie on a date for ice cream in CDM. What a treat.

 This boy loves a slide.  The bigger the better.
 Nana and Papa took Charlie to an Angel game, apparently he referred to baseball as cricket. Opps.
 My lovely girlfriends playing with Charlie after a fun day at Disneyland.
 Fun day with baby Catherine. Park, beach and bike riding.






 He finally likes wearing sun glasses.
 After a pipe burst at my moms house we ended up having to stay at a hotel our last few nights.  Hardly a hardship with that view!

 Dinner at Beachcomber with GG.

 Last go at the park before heading to the airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment