Saturday, January 7, 2012

NYE

Justin and I planned to go out to a fun dinner for New Years Eve, but we had just arrived home from Paso Robles the night before and were still full from our massive 6 course meal there so we decided to stay in instead.


Before dinner with the family we took my brother to the Ducks hockey game. They lost, but it was fun. I actually really like watching hockey.When we got home from the game my mom cooked a nice dinner and then we went outside and celebrated with their neighbors. We had a bonfire in the front yard and we laughed and drank till midnight. Some of the neighbors went home early, and I got the brilliant idea to TP their house after the countdown. This was Justin's first time toilet papering, but I am no amateur let me tell you. My friends and I were known to TP houses well into our college years. It was hilarious. We did a pretty good job too.Last photo of the night and we went to bed before a lot of them! My parents are lucky to have such fun neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment