Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recharging

Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been recharging myself since being back from the UK. We had an amazing summer visiting both our families, but after being away for almost 7 weeks I was exhausted and I could not be happier to be back into our normal routine. And there is nothing like your own bed, right?!

Charlie has had some recent milestones. He is now rolling over all the time, and sleeps on his tummy no matter how he is put down to sleep. He also started solids. We waited until 24 weeks to feed him food for the first time. So far he has had pears, carrots, avocado, banana, sweet potato and today he is trying apples and butternut squash! I have been making all his baby food. I bought this amazing contraption that steams and blends his food, it is compact and super easy to clean so I have really enjoyed making everything for him. He also had his 6 month shots this week and when he was weighed he is now coming in at the 75th percentile for weight and 50th for length at almost 19 pounds and 27 inches long.

Charlie in Dubai
Eating carrotsand pears!Wearing sandals for the first time, and swimmingWe are seriously very lucky to have such a happy little man in our lives. He is just about perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment