Saturday, July 30, 2011

London

First off, I have to say how great is it to be home? Whether we are at my parents house or my in laws, Justin and I are so spoiled. I am currently writing this post while enjoying a hot bacon sandwich and freshly squeezed orange grapefruit juice. Heaven.

Justin and I have gone into town the last few days on our own. Yesterday the weather was nice so we grabbed some sandwiches and had a picnic in a park. I love how when the weather is good here, everyone is out in the park for lunch. It is such a funny mix of people as well. Men in suits having naps, people meditating, people reading or chatting with friends. It is just such a nice way to spend a lunch hour.
We of course had to stop for a pint before heading home.Last night I went out with the bride to be and all her lovely friends. We went to a pretty posh restaurant called Aqua, where we had a private dining room and enjoyed quite the feast.We ended the night at the W Hotel bar for a few more drinks. It was a great night! Can't wait for the wedding on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment