Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beano's Engaged!!

One of my very best friends Amy, the one who flew to Singapore with me and was also one of my bridesmaids, got engaged this week!! Amy is one of those people who truly was put on this earth to be a wife and a mom. She has wanted this for so long, and her finance Josh is such a perfect match for her. It was so nice getting to know Josh better while they were in Singapore, and he is so sweet with Amy. I think I may have cried more than Amy did, I am just SO happy for them. Amy and I have had so many special memories together over the years, but her getting engaged in Singapore was by far one of the best moments with her. I can not wait for all the excitement that awaits her and Josh and all the celebrating we will get to do!!

At my bridal shower
My wedding day
In Florence, Italy
My baby shower
Amy's engagement celebration the night after Josh proposed!!

I love you Beano! YAY weddings!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm at work reading this right now balling my eyes out!!! Wuveen soooo much!!! Thank you again for everything :)

    ReplyDelete