Friday, May 6, 2011

Wanna go for a ride?

Charlie sure does!!! He loves going in the car. This is him while we were getting ready to leave the house this afternoon. We went to the mall again today. Yesterday Charlie was my little shopping partner as well and he begged me to buy him this yacht club outfit for next weekend in Hong Kong. We are doing a boat ride there with friends and he is just going to fit right in in his new outfit and fake Ray Ban sunglasses. He can't wait! Today Charlie was my date at my fav sushi restaurant. So romantic. He slept through most of it, but hey he just downed a bottle of milk so who can blame him. Sleeping or not he is still one of my favorite men to be with. My other main squeeze is taking me out tonight for drinks and then we are meeting friends for dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. Fun fun.

Side story from today...while we were at the mall we passed this kid store that had a baby mannequin in the window with a tshirt on that had a tie and vest on it. I just about died and had to have it for Charlie, so I went in and picked up the shirt...$119!!!! For a flipping 3 month old tshirt!!! I seriously had to look around for cameras because I thought I was being Punk'd. Who do these people think they are charging that? After almost dying from a heart attack of the price tag we beelined it out of that shop as fast as we could!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see a pic of this thing! You could find something on etsy...or i can even make one for you! ...crazy. OH...Can i send Charllie a bow tie? I need a cute little model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can absolutely send Charlie a bow tie. Modeling is one of his favorite things to do!! We are home in June if it's easier to send it to my moms. So sweet of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! Ill send it to her! What color (s) do you think you would like?

    ReplyDelete