Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Smiles

We have got one happy boy on our hands (well, most of the time when he isn't crying the house down)!! Smiles from the moment he is up. I can't wait till he starts laughing!I think he was especially happy in the one below because I let him wear his tool belt around the house.Today we went to a baby clinic to have Charlie measured and weighed. He is 10 1/2 pounds now! And very long (I forget the height) but the midwife said he has the body of a future Calvin Klein model, as if we didn't already know that. He wore his first pair of jeans to the clinic because he wasn't sure if there would be any ladies he needed to impress there! What a big boy."Look at me!"

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I really enjoy your blog format, but I can't find out how to do it on blogspot. Is this a template or did you have to customize it? My picture isn't showing up right in the title. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the compliment! I am not blog savvy at all, so it is just a basic template from blogspot. I tried to check which one it is called but I can't seem to find the name.

    ReplyDelete