Saturday, February 22, 2014

Charlie's 3rd birthday

So I have been extremely bad at updating!  We are all good over here and sorry for the lack of pictures recently. I have promised my grandma to update more, so here we go.  

Charlie's third birthday was this week.  Three! Can you believe it?  Time really does fly.  On his actual birthday Justin and I filled the front room with balloons and all his presents.  He face was just filled with so much happiness when he saw it all.  He loves a present our boy!  And thankfully the gifts all went down really well.  






Then he went to school with lots of chocolate cupcakes that we baked together the day before.  I heard all the kids shout and say Happy Birthday when he walked through the door.  After school Justin and I took him out to a special lunch in Sentosa and then to a new water park in the afternoon.  It was a nice day just the three of us.















The next day was his big birthday party.  So many of his friends have already turned three so we have been to plenty of parties recently, which made Charlie even more excited about having his own.  We had a truck/tractor theme. There were party hats for the kids that looked like hard hats, and I baked a cake and more cupcakes that were all decorated with trucks and tractors.  There were almost 15 kids in total and all the moms so we had a full house!  Justin was able to come home from work to watch him blow out the candles on the cake!  Charlie was just so happy the whole time and even passed out all the goodie bags to his friends when it was over.  It was a special day for him.  












2 comments:

  1. I really love Charlie's 3rd birthday. It was totally amazing. For my son’s 5th birthday party I am looking for some good kid’s party NYC venues. It will be a fun dinner party for kids as well as our entire family. Can you please help me by sharing some party theme and décor ideas?

    ReplyDelete