Saturday, October 26, 2013

4 years!

Justin and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on October 9th.  We decided to have a day of fun together, and it was seriously the best.  We went to a new water park here called Adventure Cove.  Many people asked if Charlie came along, but nope we went just the two of us! We were one of the couples there of our age that weren't with younger children, it was mostly filled with teenagers.  I seriously haven't laughed that hard in such a long time.  There was one ride which was absolutely crazy and so fast that I couldn't make any more noise I was laughing so hard during it. Such a fun date!

After the water park we headed to a couples massage at a very fancy spa, we had our own private suite where we could get ready at after.  We then went to our favorite restaurant Oso, where we have celebrated so many big events at together. It was the perfect place to end the day. My sister said our day summed us up perfectly as a couple, silly and romantic.  

I hope we are laughing this hard together for the rest of our lives! I love you dear, to the moon and back! x







No comments:

Post a Comment