Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby Catherine

I thought baby Catherine deserved her own post.  I mentioned before I was able to be in the room while she was born which was so special for me.  My sister pushed once.  Seriously.  Easiest birth ever.  Even though she was in labor for awhile, most of it was pain free so I think she didn't mind.  The room she delivered in had an amazing view of the bay and ocean in Newport, it was a beautiful day and I am so thankful I was in town and able to be such a big part of it.  She was very tiny, only 6 lbs, but has been growing like a heavy weight champ since.  When I would hold her Charlie got pretty jealous. He wanted to be picked up or would try to grab at her.  Not a great sign for siblings to come! I can't wait to see her again. I miss her already.  










No comments:

Post a Comment