Friday, April 27, 2012

First haircut

Charlie got his first haircut today!  His hair has been a little, and by a little I mean a lot, out of control recently.  I love his curls, but it was getting so long and really needed to be tamed.  I needed a haircut also so I just brought him to the salon with me and asked my hair dresser to cut his hair.  It was a gamble because I didn't know how he would act, and it is not a "kiddy" salon so I was hoping there wouldn't be any tantrums.  But, he surprised both me and Justin when he just happily sat there while she chopped away.  She did give him an Oreo cookie before she started which probably didn't hurt her chances, but he just sat there like the amazing little boy he is until she was done.  Not a peep out of him.  He is too much, and the new do is very cute!  

Before the cut


 See what I mean about needing to be tamed!  That hair is outta control.
 I mean, how cute is he?!

 The finished product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment