Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday Weekend

I had such a fun birthday weekend. It started on Thursday with a fun dinner with my mommy friends, then Friday (my actual birthday) Justin and Charlie took me to lunch at P.S. Cafe in Dempsey. They gave me my first pair of Louboutin's!! Super fancy! How cute is this wrapping? It has shoes on the paper and ribbon. I was so excited when I saw this box, and even more excited when I saw these shoes. GORGEOUS. That night Justin and I went to a fantastic sushi restaurant called Kinki, it was soooo good. The best sushi I have had in Singapore. We had a great table over looking Marina Bay, and dinner was followed by drinks at the rooftop bar. Saturday we had a friends wedding at Raffles Hotel. After the wedding we carried on to a couple bars where a few too many drinks were had. We were drinking something with red bull in it that gave me so much energy that I had to be pulled off the dance floor around 4am. Needless to say, it was a fun night. Sunday was a bit rough, but overall it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment